We provide communication assessment and speech therapy services, as well as information sessions to child care centres, kindergartens and schools as requested.
The speech pathologists at Speech Pathology Toowoomba have worked with a large number of children who encounter difficulties in:
- speech sound production (articulation, phonology and motor speech disorders)
- understanding and producing spoken language,
- fluency of speech (stuttering/stammering)
- development of reading and writing skills (literacy),
- developing communication and social skills in people with hearing impairment, intellectual impairment and autism (autistic spectrum disorder.)